Moehling Christmas Tree Farm
Starting the Friday after Thanksgiving and
Every Saturday and Sunday until Christmas
From 9 AM to 3 PM
We are a cut your own Christmas Tree Farm so just a few tips!
- We ONLY accept CASH or Personal Check with phone number
- Dress according to the weather and wear good boots as fields may be muddy.
- Bring a tarp or blanket for on top of your car and to cover the tree if going a long distance as the wind can dry out the needles.
- Bring some rope to to tie down your tree
- Yes dogs are welcome as long as they are friendly, you pick up after them and they must be on a leash the hole time, if not we will have to ask you to leave.
- We will shake the tree and net the tree if it is 4 ft wide or smaller. Some wider trees may not be able to go through the netting machine.
- We wish everyone to have a great experience and create a fun family memory
- We will cut the tree for you at an additional cost, We do not deliver!
Cut Your Own
- White Pine
- Norway Spruce
- Fraser Fir $65.00 ea. (up to 10 ft,)
- Trees over 10 ft are $75.00 ea, Please Note: Some trees will NOT be able to be netted due to there size.
We Accept Cash or Personal Checks with phone number
Mel & Cheri Moehling 10904 Bull Valley Road Woodstock Il., 60098(815)-355-1738
November 23rd, 2018
Will be opening day at the farm. Hours again are 9 am to 3 pm. You must be at the farm no later than 3 pm so you have plenty of time to pick a tree out and get it on your car safely before it gets dark.
Open November 23rd at 9 am
Vendors in Machine Shed starting 10/23/18
- Crafts by
- In My Spare Time ( Debbie Huska)
- Dana's Adornaments
- Elivan soaps (Louanne Ho) All Natural soaps and beeswax candles
- Free Coffee and Hot Chocolate (one per person)
Keep checking in to keep informed about what is happening at the Farm at Moehling Christmas Tree Farm.